Digital Watchman - Electrical Technician Needed
Digital Watchman was established in 2009, installing a variety of commercial low voltage electrical systems, specializing in Fire and Security Alarms. We service businesses in the Greater Dayton, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area. Our technicians are state licensed and OSHA certified. We are regarded as the regional provider of quality security services.
Install, program and service commercial low voltage electrical circuitry and devices, specializing in fire alarms, security alarms, video surveillance and access control. Read blueprints and ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. Ohio Fire Alarm License is preferred. Boredom never sets in with this job; every job is different and every job location is different. Therefore you gain new experience.
• Full time position
• 1st shift
• 2 years commercial electrical experience preferred
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Reliable transportation to job site
• Authorized to work in the United States
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Able to pass a background check
Compensation ranges between $17.00 - $30.00 per hour. Dependent on direct related experience.
• Paid time off
• Dental Insurance