Bradstreet & Associates Hiring Accountant
At Bradstreet CPAs, associates work directly with businesses and their owners in many varying industries. As a team our goal is to provide our clients with the best possible tax, accounting, and business advisory services through a proactive customer service approach and custom solutions. Bradstreet CPAs is a full service Public Accounting firm located in the Dayton, OH region with offices in Centerville & Xenia.
We are looking to add an accountant / CPA to our team to help support our business clients. This position will interact with the teams in both offices, will be responsible for representing the company in front of clients, and will require a self-motivated individual for the role.
The ideal candidate will be a problem solver, will be able to operate under a due date driven environment, have excellent communication skills, be cable of multitasking, and able to take initiative.
• Working on a team that focuses on a wide range of business tax & accounting areas. This can include accounting for income taxes, entity choice, corporate taxation, mergers and acquisitions, and pass through entity taxation.
• Assisting with, training, and implementing QuickBooks for business clients
• Completing tax planning and research
• Preparing Federal, state, and local business tax returns
• Preparing business year end work and providing adjusting journal entries
• B.A. or B.S. degree from accredit university, accounting major
• Ability to work effectively on team, and maintain self-motivation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work and multitask in fast-paced environment
• Strong computer skills
• CPA License or working toward successful completion of CPA exam
• Intuit QuickBooks Certification
• Experience using UltraTax Software
• Ability to oversee client relationships
Team member must be able to work in both the Xenia or Centerville offices.
878 W Second St 388 Regency Ridge
Xenia OH 45385 Dayton OH 45459